What we've been reading this week (when we find the time):
- This cooking tip just saved me, like, an hour a week. Mind blown.
- Health advice for both athletes and weekend warriors on Kath Eats Real Food.
- Can we say good-bye to artificial trans fats?
- Heidi at 101 Cookbooks, whose food photography causes us to salivate unabashedly, shares some beautiful squash recipes for the winter ahead.
- One-dish meals are kind of Caitlin's thing (so easy!), so we're very excited about this collection of bowls from The New York Times Well Blog.
- Mental health break: Weekday mornings are pure chaos, so maybe the answer is not rushing to get out the door.